• Swiss Medical Association (FMH)
• Swiss Society of Clinical Chemistry (SSCC)
• Swiss Society of Hematology (SSH)
• Swiss Society for Microbiology (SSM)
• Swiss Society for Allergology and Immunology (SSAI)
• Swiss Society of Medical Genetics (SSGM)
• Swiss Association of Chief Executives of Medical Laboratories (FAMH)
Furthermore, the CSCQ maintains close contact with other scientific societies for or with which it organises EQA surveys.
The CSCQ has two main assignments:
• to offer external quality surveillance to individuals or group of individuals (doctors' offices, private laboratories, hospital laboratories, pharmacies, veterinarians, dentists' offices, schools, etc.)
• to organise, on a regular basis, external quality assessment surveys (EQA or proficiency testing surveys - PT), in order to allow registered laboratories to compare each others' results or to compare results obtained by recommended procedures or reference methods.